Don’t have an e-Reader? Don’t worry. Did you know that there are free apps for your iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry, as well as your Mac or PC? See below to access free downloads. You can also purchase a copy for your e-Reader device through your Amazon.com account, on BarnesandNoble.com, or in the iTunes store.
- iBooks for iPhone or iPad – Free app available in iTunes Store
- Kindle for iPhone or iPad – Free app available in iTunes Store
- This page has information for e-Readers you can download to almost any device, including helpful tips
- e-Readers for personal computers
- Calibre is a free, open-source eBook management software that allows you to view and manage your eBooks:
Also see, How to Load eBook to eReader or iTunes.